Type of entity
Authorized form of name
Parallel form(s) of name
Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules
Other form(s) of name
Identifiers for corporate bodies
Dates of existence
Westview School District #256 was formed in 1893. The original school was a one-room school that was approximately 16’ x 24’ in size. A new school building was built in 1916, and a room for high school was added in August 1921.
The first annual meeting of the Westview School District was held on January 12, 1929 for the year 1928.
Due to low attendance, Westview School District #256 closed permanently in June 1963. The last recorded annual meeting of the Westview School District was held on April 26, 1965.