Gestandaardiseerde naamvorm(en) volgens andere regels.
Identificatiecode voor organisaties
Kindersley Presbytery was one of the original 16 presbyteries established by the first General Council of the United Church of Canada (June 1925), to be part of the new Saskatchewan Conference. Initial boundaries were based on the previous Kindersley Presbytery, which had been part of the Presbyterian Synod of Saskatchewan. Prior to Union, in 1925, there had also been a Kindersley District, in the Saskatchewan Conference of the Methodist Church.
In 1926, Kindersley Presbytery was divided, with part of it creating the new Elrose Presbytery. The two reunited in 1949, amalgamating to become Rosetown Presbytery.
Functies, beroepen en activiteiten
Mandaat/bronnen van bevoegdheid
Interne structuren / genealogie
As administrative groupings of pastoral charges in defined areas, United Church presbyteries included former Methodist, Presbyterian, Congregational, and Local Union churches. Presbyteries were governed by a court of lay and ministerial delegates from the charges, but boundary changes had to be formally approved by the Conference.