Forme autorisée du nom
Forme(s) parallèle(s) du nom
Forme(s) du nom normalisée(s) selon d'autres conventions
Autre(s) forme(s) du nom
Numéro d'immatriculation des collectivités
Zone de description
Kindersley Presbytery was one of the original 16 presbyteries established by the first General Council of the United Church of Canada (June 1925), to be part of the new Saskatchewan Conference. Initial boundaries were based on the previous Kindersley Presbytery, which had been part of the Presbyterian Synod of Saskatchewan. Prior to Union, in 1925, there had also been a Kindersley District, in the Saskatchewan Conference of the Methodist Church.
In 1926, Kindersley Presbytery was divided, with part of it creating the new Elrose Presbytery. The two reunited in 1949, amalgamating to become Rosetown Presbytery.