Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
Records relating to the establishment and operation of Saskatchewan's first complete tyle co-operative farm, near Sturgis, as follows:
1) Copy of supplemental bylaws of the Laurel Farm Co-operative Association Limited.
2) Copy of the supplemental bylaws of the Sturgis Farm Co-operative Association Limited.
3) Blank membership forms.
4) Memorandum of agreement between Sturgis Farm Co-operative Association Ltd. and the members dated January 3, 1955.
5) Auditor's reports for the years ended December 31, 1946 to December 31, 1958.
6) Copy of Scandinavian Canadian Land Co. map showing land settlement.
7) Plan showing proposed subdivision in SW 29-34-4-W2 near Sturgis, Saskatchewan by D.A. Ferguson. 1959.
8) Booklet entitled Co-operative Farming in Saskatchewan, issued by the Saskatchewan Bureau of Publications, ca. 1949. Booklet includes editorial on co-operative farms reprinted from Saskatoon Star-Phoenix, August 23, 1949 and reprint of article entitled Co-operative Farming in Saskatchewan by Jim Wright, reprinted from Canadian Geographical Journal, August 1949. Includes references to Sturgis Farm Co-operative Association.
9)Sociology 201 research paper written by Lynn Brownell entitled The Sturgis Co-operative Association: An Important Part of the Co-operative Movement in Saskatchewan Agriculture, April 6, 1970.