Stoney Creek S.D. #332

Área de identidad

Tipo de entidad

Entidade coletiva

Forma autorizada del nombre

Stoney Creek S.D. #332

Forma(s) paralela(s) de nombre

Forma(s) normalizada del nombre, de acuerdo a otras reglas

Otra(s) forma(s) de nombre

Identificadores para instituciones

Área de descripción

Fechas de existencia

Historia

The Stoney Creek S.D. #332 was started in 1904. Ben Rush, assisted by Fred Ashdown and Elmer Rush built the Stoney Creek school house at NW 29-45-18 W2nd. The first board of trustees for the school included: Ben Rush, George Scott, and John Ashdown. The Secretary-Treasurer was Herbert Mansell. Stoney Creek's first teacher was George Mackey who taught a class of sixteen students the school's opening year. The school house was a central part of the community. Often political meetings, concerts, church services, and social event were held there. In 1912 a barn was added to the school grounds and in 1938 a teacherage was built. An icehouse was in use during the school's early years, but was eventually sold in 1935. Stoney Creek school closed in 1964 and students from the district were bussed to Melfort, Saskatchewan to attend classes.

Lugares

Estatuto jurídico

Funciones, ocupaciones y actividades

Mandatos/fuentes de autoridad

Estructura/genealogía interna

Contexto general

Área de relaciones

Access points area

Occupations

Área de control

Identificador de registro de autoridad

Identificador de la institución

Reglas y/o convenciones usadas

Estado de elaboración

Nivel de detalle

Fechas de creación, revisión o eliminación

Idioma(s)

Escritura(s)

Fuentes

Notas de mantención

  • Portapapeles

  • Exportar

  • EAC