Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on source
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
? - 2007-05-26 (Custody)
- Dyck, Agatha
- Swift Current (Sask.)
? - 2007-05-26 (Creation)
- Southwest Saskatchewan Writers Project
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
The fonds, related to the Southwest Saskatchewan Writers Project, were accumulated by the source. No other information was captured at the time of transfer to the Swift Current Museum.
The content has not been professionally appraised, arranged, or described. The following is a basic listing of the unprocessed contents:
- File # 1 – Southwest Saskatchewan Writers Project: Meeting Minutes; January, 1987.
- File # 2 – Southwest Writers’ Project Annual Report; 1995-1996.
- File # 3 – Swift Current Resident Writer: Budget and Review Committee; 1997.
- File # 4 – Swift Current Arts Council; March - April, 1997 (2 copies)
- File # 5 – Swift Current and Area Artist in Residence Program: Application and Programme Objectives; 1997-1998.
- File # 6 – Resident Writer for Swift Current and Area: Rod MacIntyre; 1997-1998.
- File # 7 – Resident Writer for Swift Current and Area: Newspaper Articles; 1997.
- File # 8 – Resident Writer for Swift Current and Area: Reports; September, 1997-February, 1998.
- Rolled up copies of posters, along with other identified items.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material