Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
- Graphic material
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on content
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
? - 2010 (Creation)
- Saint George's Society
- Swift Current (Sask.)
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
Scope and content
The fonds, related to the Saint George's Society, were accumulated by the source. No other information was captured at the time of transfer to the Swift Current Museum.
The content has not been professionally appraised, arranged, or described. The following is a basic listing of the unprocessed contents:
1 box of photo albums
- Photo Album (scrapbook) (green in colour with Union Jack on front cover) – various newspaper clippings, invitations, photographs (101 in total), letters and telegrams; 1980-1983.
- Photo Album (red/brown in colour) - various newspaper clippings, invitations, photographs (174 in total), letters and telegrams; 1984-1987.
- Photo Album (red in colour) - various newspaper clippings, invitations, photographs (147 in total), letters and telegrams; 1987-1990.
- Photo Album (white in colour) - various newspaper clippings, invitations, photographs (158 in total; negatives and extra prints in separate envelopes), letters and telegrams; 1990-1994.
- Photo Album (white in colour) - various newspaper clippings, invitations, photographs (143 in total; negatives and extra prints in separate envelopes), letters and telegrams; 1994-1999.
1 box of textual records
- Folder # 1 – Meeting Minutes; 1980.
- Folder # 2 – Meeting Minutes; 1981.
- Folder # 3 – Meeting Minutes; 1982.
- Folder # 4 – Meeting Minutes; 1983.
- Folder # 5 – Meeting Minutes; 1984.
- Folder # 6 – Financial Records (statements, Treasurer’s Reports, receipts); 1980-1991.
- Folder # 7 – Miscellaneous records (correspondence, permits, receipts, reports, action plans, etc.); 1980-1992.
- Folder # 8 – Reports; 1980-1995.
- Folder # 9 – ‘Dickens Evening’; 1986.
- Folder # 10 – Membership; 1980-1981.
- Folder # 11 – Meeting Minutes; 1984-2000.
- Folder # 12 – Various records: Questionnaire (1988); Card and Letters of Thanks Received; Executive Meeting Minutes (1985-1986); Presidents and Executive Reports (1985-1986); St. George’s Society Newsletter (April, 1994); Membership Lists; Correspondence (1986); Miscellaneous; Various Reports (1986-1987); Constitution; Saskatchewan Multicultural Council Information (1986-1988).
- St. George’s Society: Correspondence, President; 1980-1983.
- Greetings (includes 40 loose colour photographs)
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material