Fonds FW3 - Woman’s Missionary Society Saskatchewan Branch (Methodist) fonds

Zone du titre et de la mention de responsabilité

Titre propre

Woman’s Missionary Society Saskatchewan Branch (Methodist) fonds

Dénomination générale des documents

  • Document textuel

Titre parallèle

Compléments du titre

Mentions de responsabilité du titre

Notes du titre

  • Variations de titre: Previously identified as Women’s Missionary Society, Saskatchewan Branch, Methodist Church in Canada sub-series (A.381.III).

Niveau de description

Fonds

Code de référence

FW3

Zone de l'édition

Mention d'édition

Mentions de responsabilité relatives à l'édition

Zone des précisions relatives à la catégorie de documents

Mention d'échelle (cartographique)

Mention de projection (cartographique)

Mention des coordonnées (cartographiques)

Mention d'échelle (architecturale)

Juridiction responsable et dénomination (philatélique)

Zone des dates de production

Date(s)

  • 1905–1926 (Production)
    Production
    Methodist Church Woman’s Missionary Society, Saskatchewan Branch
    Lieu
    Saskatchewan

Zone de description matérielle

Description matérielle

17.5 cm (approx.) textual records

Zone de la collection

Titre propre de la collection

Titres parallèles de la collection

Compléments du titre de la collection

Mention de responsabilité relative à la collection

Numérotation à l'intérieur de la collection

Note sur la collection

Zone de la description archivistique

Nom du producteur

Historique de la conservation

Records in the fonds were likely transferred to the archives between 1925 and 1986. Their original provenance is unclear.

From 1925 through to 1982, the official repository for Conference, Presbytery and local records of the United Church in Saskatchewan was at St. Andrew’s College (Saskatoon). In 1982, the Conference signed an agreement to house their records with the Saskatchewan Archives Board (later Provincial Archives of Saskatchewan), while still retaining ownership and management responsibilities. The collections were gradually relocated and continue to be stored with the Provincial Archives, to the present day.

Présentation du contenu

The fonds consists of records created by the Saskatchewan Branch of the WMS, its circles and treasurers, as well as the WMS Battleford and Moosomin Districts.

Contents include: branch meeting minutes (1906-1926); treasurer’s accounts (1906-1926); circles and bands cash and treasurer’s books (1917-1926); financial records of funds from various districts (1916-1926). There are also minutes from meetings of WMS Battleford District (1920-1926) and WMS Moosomin District (1919-1926).

Zone des notes

État de conservation

Modalités d'entrée

Classement

Original order for many of these records is unclear. Items formerly listed under A.381.III, were arranged sometime before 1990.

Langue des documents

  • anglais

Écriture des documents

Localisation des originaux

Disponibilité d'autres formats

Restrictions d'accès

Délais d'utilisation, de reproduction et de publication

Use, publication, and/or reproduction of records are subject to the conditions of the Copyright Act. Please consult archivist for assistance.

Instruments de recherche

GS-168 includes original file and series listings, in sections A.381.III.

Éléments associés

Éléments reliés

Accroissements

No further accruals are expected.

Identifiant(s) alternatif(s)

Zone du numéro normalisé

Numéro normalisé

Points d'accès

Points d'accès sujets

Genre access points

Zone du contrôle

Zone des entrées