Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
Physical description area
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
1) Catalogue for Hilow Holstein Complete Dispersal by Robert N. Howell, Lumsden, Saskatchewan, on August 11, 1975. Sale conducted by Ed Roth's Auction Service, Rosthern.
2) Catalogue for Dairy Dispersal Auction Sale by Don Ball of Meota, Saskatchewan on October 15, 1975. Sale conducted by Ed Roth's Auction Service, Rosthern.
3) Catalogue for Don Brooks Swine Production Sale on June 17, 1976 at the Brooks Farm near Rosthern, Saskatchewan.
4) Catalogue for Dairy Dispersal by Pat and Lorraine Neville of North Battleford, Saskatchewan on October 2, 1976. Sale conducted by Ed Roth's Auction Service, Rosthern.
5) Official Catalogue of the 2nd Annual Agri-National Ayrshire Sale on November 29, 1976 at the Regina Exhibition Grounds in Regina, Saskatchewan in conjunction with Canadian Western Agribition.
6) Catalogue for Don Brooks Swine Production Sale on June 16, 1977 at the Brooks Farm, Rosthern, Saskatchewan.
7) Canadian Western Agribition 1977 Prize List.
8) Catalogue for the 3rd Annual Agri-National Ayrshire Sale on November 29, 1977 at the Regina Exhibition Grounds in Regina, Saskatchewan in conjunction with Canadian Western Agribition.
9) Catalogue for R.J. Gill Holstein Herd Dispersal on June 22, 1978 at the farm 7 miles south of Jasmin, Saskatchewan. Sale conducted by Ed Roth's Auction, Rosthern.