Title and statement of responsibility area
General material designation
- Textual record
- Graphic material
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
ca. 1982-ca. 2013 (Creation)
Physical description area
3 photographs: prints, col.
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Scope and content
1) History of the Rudolf (Rudie) Kolish family entitled The Great Golden West, written by Bert Kolish. Rudolf Kolish operated a tailor shop in Moose Jaw and farmed in the Vantage, Saskatchewan district. [1986 or after].
2) Copy of certificate of recognition presented to Berthold Kolish on July 1, 1998 by Dick Proctor, MP, for his hard work and dedication to the community of Mossbank, Saskatchewan.
3) Booklet entitled A Portrait Around Vantage in Poetry, by Mrs. E.O. Thomas. Includes a tribute to Mr. and Mrs. Owen Thomas written by Bert Kolish. The Thomas' homesteaded near Rudolph Kolish in the Vantage, Saskatchewan district. 1997.
4) 3 undated colour photographs of unidentified members of the Kolish family.
5) Portion of a map of the Rural Municipality of Sutton No. 103 showing the unique railway near the Kolish family. The map shows the Jollie Crossing with the CPR tracks running under the bridge and the CN tracks running over. Includes hand-drawn sketch of the Jollie Crossing by Richard Kolish.
Immediate source of acquisition
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Thomas, E. Owen