Education Students' Society

Identity area

Type of entity

Person

Authorized form of name

Education Students' Society

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Education Students Society was established in 1927 as the Education Club. The mandate of the club reflected the broad range of student interests, and is expressed in the founding constitution as "to further the social, athletic and professional interests of the members." Full club membership was opened to all College of Education students registered in three or more classes, while associate membership was reserved for those enrolled in less than three classes. In 1946, the Club was reorganized, and the name changed to the Education Students' Society. The Education Students' Society continues to advocate for student interests within the College of Education.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC