Title and statement of responsibility area
Doctor Keene fonds
General material designation
- Textual record
Other title information
Title statements of responsibility
- Source of title proper: Title based on subject
Level of description
Edition statement of responsibility
Class of material specific details area
Statement of scale (cartographic)
Statement of projection (cartographic)
Statement of coordinates (cartographic)
Statement of scale (architectural)
Issuing jurisdiction and denomination (philatelic)
Dates of creation area
? - 1999-03-16 (Creation)
- Keene, Dr.
Physical description area
ca. 25 cm of textual records
Publisher's series area
Title proper of publisher's series
Parallel titles of publisher's series
Other title information of publisher's series
Statement of responsibility relating to publisher's series
Numbering within publisher's series
Note on publisher's series
Archival description area
Name of creator
On 1999 March 16 the records were transferred to the Swift Current Museum.
Scope and content
The fonds, related to Doctor Keene, were accumulated by the source. No other information was captured at the time of transfer to the Swift Current Museum.
- receipt book, June 1964 – October 1964, copies of receipts for medical services by Dr. J. D. Keene, Dr. J. J. Fitzgerald, Dr. B. K. Sood
- receipt book, October 1964 – February 1965, copies of receipts for medical services by Dr. J. D. Keene, Dr. J. J. Fitzgerald, Dr. Taylor
- receipt book, February 1965 – May 1965, copies of receipts for medical services by Dr. J. J. Fitzgerald, Dr. Fernando, Dr. J.D. Keene, Dr. J.J. Gregory
- ledger, 1954 – 1957 (green) for Dr. Keene, Dr. Brosnan, some receipts fastened to the back pages
- ledger (coiled notebook), 1960 – 1964
- ledger (coiled notebook), February 1962 – August 1964
- farm ledger, 1964 - 1965, tracks cattle, wages, machinery purchase, seeds, feed, fertilizer and twine, repairs, etc., from Farm Tax Service Limited
- file folders: canceled cheques from Dr. J.D. Keene; Keene's miscellaneous receipts for supplies, (Pioneer Coop, SC Animal Clinic, Thompson Auto Supplies, Revelstoke Building Supplies); Keene's truck and tractor receipts; Keene's gas and oil receipts; receipts for Keene's cattle purchases and sales; bills and receipts for Keene's light, power and telephone
Immediate source of acquisition
No formal arrangement has been applied to the items in this fonds.
Language of material
Script of material
Location of originals
Availability of other formats
Restrictions on access
No restrictions on access.
Terms governing use, reproduction, and publication
Use, reproduction, and/or publication of records are subject to the Copyright Act and the Terms and Conditions of the Swift Current Museum. Please consult the Swift Current Museum for further information.
Minimal fonds level description is listed in AtoM. Until fully appraised and arranged record lists are available through the Swift Current Museum.
No further accruals are expected.