Brithdir United Church

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Brithdir United Church

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

ca.1908–

History

Brithdir United Church was built in 1908 on the southeast quarter of 6-36-23 W2nd and was moved to the northeast quarter of 22-35-24 W 2nd in 1917

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Related entity

Humboldt Pastoral Charge (1925–)

Identifier of the related entity

SCAA-UCCS-0122

Category of the relationship

associative

Dates of the relationship

1956–

Description of relationship

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

201?: drafted
2018-February: revised (added to) by Saskatchewan Conference Archives

Language(s)

  • English

Script(s)

Sources

Mrs. R. Grisdale, "Brithdir United Church: Skunks Not Allowed" (pp.175-176), in "Early History of Saskatchewan Churches (Grass Roots)," book 1, compiled by Meredith B. Banting (Regina: Banting Publishers, 1975).

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC